I wanted something different and this was delicious!
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 15-ounce can lentils, rinsed
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups baby spinach, chopped (about 2 ounces)
- 1 jar roasted red peppers, cut into 1/2 “pieces
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 6 ounce package falafel mix
Heat oven to 375 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, oil and 2 tablespoons water. Add the lentils, red onion, spinach and roasted red pepper. Mix to combine. Fold in the cheese.
Add the falafel mix and stir to combine. Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking sheet and shape into a 9 x 3-1/2” loaf. Bake until the internal temperature