- 1 cup uncooked orecchiette pasta
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, halved or quartered if large
- 2 cups of red seedless grapes
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- 3 medium cloves of garlic, chopped or minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt (I used smoked bourbon)
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons crumbled soft-type goat cheese
- 4 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Toss brussels sprouts, grapes, onions, thyme, oil, salt and pepper on a large rimmed baking sheet; roast until brussels sprouts are tender, and grapes are juicy, stirring once or twice, 35-40 minutes.
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt. Drain the pasta and