- 2 cups leftover ham, diced small
- ¼ cup sweet onion, diced small
- 2 cups celery, diced small
- ¼ cup mayonnaise (I used miracle whip)
- 3 tablespoons sweet relish
- Kosher salt, to taste (remember ham is salty)
- Ground pepper to taste (start with a pinch)
Dice up the ham into very small pieces (or you can use a food processor and process until almost minced). Remove to a mixing bowl.
Add onion and celery into processor (or finely mince by hand — that’s what I did)
Remove and add to the mixing bowl. Add the mayonnaise or miracle whip and relish. Add a pinch salt and pepper. Mix until well combined.
Have a sandwich or put over spinach and add tomatoes.