Andy made this dry rub and it was delicious. And the pork was very moist.
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground garlic
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper (if you want spicier use more)
- ½ teaspoon stevia (or 2 teaspoons brown sugar)
- 2 tablespoons sea salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
In a medium bowl, mix the seasonings. Preheat air fryer at 400 degrees for 3 minutes.
While preheating, season both sides of the pork chops.
Put in air fryer and cook for 7 minutes. Turn chops and cook another 5 minutes.
Let sit in air fryer for 5 minutes.
Serve and enjoy.
By Sharon FeldmanBLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS