- 8 ounces bay scallops, cut into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine, sherry or vermouth
- 1 large shallot, chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon or one teaspoon dried
- 1/3 cup fresh breadcrumbs (you could always use panko or Italian)
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Combine shallots, olive oil, white wine, sherry or vermouth, shallots and tarragon in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Mix to blend. Divide mixture between 2 gratin dishes (I suppose you can use ramekins instead). Sprinkle breadcrumbs over, dividing equally.
Bake until scallops are just cooked through and opaque and crumbs on top are golden, approximately 20 minutes.
By Sharon FeldmanBLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS