By Sharon Feldman
- 1-pound Sweet Italian Sausages (or whole link)
- 2 small onions
- 1 small red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small orange bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
Preheat air fryer to 350 degrees.
Cut onions in half and slice thin. Slice peppers thin. Combine onions and peppers in a medium bowl and add olive oil and Italian seasoning. Sprinkle salt and pepper and mix thoroughly.
Transfer the onions and peppers into the air fryer basket and put the sausages on top without touching each other.
Air fry for 15 minutes. Turn sausages over and air fry another 10 minutes.
Great on a crusty roll, over rice or just plate it and eat it alone.