By Sharon Feldman
- 2 lbs. of shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 12 cloves garlic, sliced thin
- 1 package of spiraled zucchini noodles (or do it yourself)
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 cup liquid (I used ½ cup white wine, ½ cup chicken broth)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 2 tablespoons chili flakes (optional)
- 1 handful parsley, chopped
In a large, heated pan, add the butter and oil. Let melt until frothy. Add the garlic and stir for about 1-2 minutes. Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
Add the shrimp and cook about 1-2 minutes. Add the lemon juice. Cook another few minutes until the shrimp starts turning pink. Add the wine/broth and chili flakes. Stir. Let cook on medium for 6-8 minutes.
Add the zucchini noodles and mix to heat and flavor the zucchini. Toss in the parsley. Cook for another 2-3 minutes. Serve and enjoy!