By Sharon Feldman
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts thinly sliced (4-5 pieces)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 3-4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pint of grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 container of mushrooms, sliced
- ½ bag fresh spinach, torn
- Mozzarella cheese (use as much as you like)
In a large skillet over medium high heat, heat the oil. Season cutlets with salt and pepper. Cook until golden brown, approximately 6 minutes per side. Remove to a plate.
Add balsamic vinegar and garlic and cook for a minute. Add the tomatoes, mushrooms and spinach and season with salt. Let simmer until soft, approximately 5-7 minutes.
Return the chicken to pan and nestle in the tomatoes. Top with mozzarella cheese and cover until cheese melts.
Spoon the tomatoes, mushrooms and spinach over the chicken and serve.