- 1-1/2 pounds salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 teaspoon DRY oregano
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil leaves, chopped
- ½ cup Dijon mustard
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- ¾ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 package frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 egg white, beaten for wash
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Sprinkle salt on both sides of the salmon. Mix thyme, oregano, basil, mustard and mayonnaise in a small bowl and spread over the salmon. Then sprinkle the feta cheese on top. Layer the spinach over the feta cheese.
Roll the pastry wide enough and long enough to wrap around the salmon, about 1/4” in thickness. Place the salmon in the center of the pastry and fold pastry over the salmon. Place roll seam-side down on a baking sheet. Cut several slits in the pastry to allow steam to escape. Brush egg white on to pastry.
Bake in preheated oven until the pastry is golden brown and the salmon flakes easily with a fork, about 45 minutes.
By Sharon Feldman
BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS